Feels good to be home again. The difference in temperature is like WOAH. I was expected like 20 degrees when I stepped out of the airport but NO. Today it’s a bit warmer and sunnier, but still really cold.
But it also feels so bad to be home again, because we did so many things you can’t do in Germany (I also miss going to Family Mart and buying all the delicious stuff we ate for breakfast like matcha pancakes).
Anyways, I just wanted to make a quick update. Japan has been great, although I totally underestimated the heat (of course). Anyways, I’ll devide my report in several parts with non-related posts in between.
Upcoming posts will be about
– Japan (three to four parts)
– Shiseido Ma Cherie Hair Oil review
– Random Talk about uni, school, etc
– The lovely giveaway I received from Memorable Days
– List of places I wanna go to
See you soon.