1. I’m scared of mines. When I was about 7/8 years old, I got lost during a tour. Since then, I can’t enter these anymore (It’s just mines though, no stimulus generalization).
2. I’m a die-hard Chair-shipper.
3. I tend to fall down the stairs in our house very often.
4. I once had a budgie called Kiki. I always wanted a cockatoo though.
5. My favorite subjects at school are English, History, and Psychology.
6. I love perfumes, but haven’t bought one in years. I always get them for my birthday, christmas, etc.
7. My favorite perfumes are Armani Code, Dior’s Hypnotic Poison, Issey Miyake’s L’eau d’Issey and Pleats Please and Boss Orange Woman.
8. I had a huge crush on Sirius Black after reading/watching The Order Of The Phoenix.
9. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9700 and absolutely love it. I also hate phones with touchscreen and I don’t like Apple.
10. I hate the Vampire Diaries book series (the show is great though).
11. I’m a sucker for cute notebooks. Whenever I see one, I buy it.
12. My sister and I used to be in a ‘gang’ we founded ourselves, called ‘The Blueberry Gang’.
13. My favorite flowers are peonies.
14. I once ran away from home, ate up all the chocolate I brought with me and decided to go back.
15. One of my best friends lives about 50 km/30 miles away from my house.
16. The smell of Asparagus makes me gag.
17. If I ever get myself a dog, it will be a wiener dog (can I just say that the english term for this is like SO ACCURATE).
18. One of my favorite authors is Oscar Wilde.
19. I would like to name my future kids Helena and Nathan. Or Adrian.
20. I love raspberries.
21. I love the Pasing neighbourhood in Munich.
22. Case Closed/Detective Conan used to be my absolute favorite show.
23. I lived in a dorm for six months.
25. I have a cat called Mariko (or Marii for short), but everyone in my family calls her ‘cat’.
26. I’m addicted to oatmeal-shakes.
27. The first thing I bought in Japan three years ago was NEWS‘ single ‘Sakura Girl‘.
28. When I was in San Francisco, I stayed at the Nikko Hotel and got lost inside. The Concierge had to help me find back to my room.
29. My second and third names are Alexandra and Elisabeth.
30. Contacts tend to itch on my eyeballs when I have exams at school.
31. I once saw Franck Ribéry on a plane to Paris.
32. The most expensive piece of clothing I own is a dress from Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. It cost me 240 € and I wore it twice (still didn’t manage to sell it though… HINT HINT).
33. My classmates say I’m like one of the seagulls in Finding Nemo.
34. They also call me Mommy because I always carry emergency pills ( Wick Day Med, Buscopan, etc.) in my make-up bag.
35. I had braces when I was 14.
36. Sometimes I gnash my teeth so hard that I get heavy headaches. I even went to physiotherapy because of that.
37. I work as a coat check girl at a club.
38. I’m single.
39. I love the scent of Vanilla, Cinnamon and Basil.
40. My favorite juice is a mix of elder berries, lemon, green tea and pears.
41. I hate white underwear.
42. My mother, my sister and I read the St. Clare’s series when we were little (The german version sucks, though)
43. I spend a lot of time listening to my parents’ record collection (especially my mother’s).
44. The character I hate most is Estella from Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations (the movie was good).
45. I started reading Giacomo Casanova’s The Story of my life in 2009 and I’m still not finished.
46. I hate green and gold tinsel. It looks so tacky on Christmas trees…
47. One of my favorite dishes is Penne with Rucola and Pesto.
48. There’s a small attic in my room, in which my cat hides frequently and sometimes stares at me like a creepy cat-ghost.
49. I hate soccer, but I like hockey.
50. I love these kind of posts!